Yep, this is a fucking thrasher. “Public Enemy Number 1″ is pretty awesome for hooks and melodies but this has that old-school feel that I crave like I crave justice. I don’t think the band has sounded this tight and aggressive since Rust. Chyah, I know. Whoa. They must be on that NO-Xplode. Alright, off to Skeletonwitch!
- DS on BLACK FRIDAY: ARSONIST LODGE
- The Metal Advisor on NEW VIDS FROM JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES, DE LA CRUZ, KVELERTAK
- DAVE GROWL DIRECTS NEW SOUNDGARDEN VIDEO. ALSO, HERE'S THE VIDEO. on WHAT TO DO ABOUT SOUNDGARDEN
- STREAM THE NEW ENFORCER ALBUM, YOU'LL THANK ME on As The Streets Freeze, Cauldron Continues to Melt Faces.
- Perry Kurtz on Perry Martel: Poet, Revolutionary