Well it’s Monday, meaning it’s back to berating the paperboy, road raging through South Lake Union, getting caffined up and rushing from one place to another like an insane person. However, I find that Mondays have become a great time to share whatever music video has been capturing my attention lately. Gormathon is an epic melodeath band from Sweden and on the surface sounds like countrymen Amon Amarth but feature some pitched screams from lead man Tony Sunnhag that culminate in an epic viking chorus. The band could also appeal to fans of Tyr. This is by no means new, but I’ve just recently gotten into this band. Their full-length debut Lens Of Guardian was released last year. What more can I say? Epic. Flibbin epic. They should check if their drummer has a pulse, though. EPIC.
- Seance on TUESDAY TIME MACHINE: OZZY OSBOURNE – THE ULTIMATE SIN (1986)
- DS on BLACK FRIDAY: ARSONIST LODGE
- The Metal Advisor on NEW VIDS FROM JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES, DE LA CRUZ, KVELERTAK
- DAVE GROWL DIRECTS NEW SOUNDGARDEN VIDEO. ALSO, HERE'S THE VIDEO. on WHAT TO DO ABOUT SOUNDGARDEN
- STREAM THE NEW ENFORCER ALBUM, YOU'LL THANK ME on As The Streets Freeze, Cauldron Continues to Melt Faces.