Wolf Hoffman and gang continue to churn out the most galvanized metallic riffing out there and couldn’t be more relevant in light of the resurgence of traditional heavy metal. And who better to put the most bestial chapter of human conflict to a heavy metal soundtrack than the Teutons themselves? Oh and in case you missed it, that’s a snippet of the USSR national anthem at about 4:30; one of the most metallic anthems out there sounds even more badass with Hoffman ripping harmonics over the top of it. Not surprising since both UDO and Accept have been huge in Russia for decades. The whole track is a rip roaring epic battle hymn. This album will be even better than Blood of the Nations. Real quick….dream traditional heavy metal tour: Skull Fist, Cauldron, Holy Grail, Enforcer, co-headlined by Angel Witch and ACCEPT. Eh? Eh? Make it happen, labels and promoters. I would straight up work a lemonade stand to buy the ticket if it came down to it.
- DS on BLACK FRIDAY: ARSONIST LODGE
- The Metal Advisor on NEW VIDS FROM JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES, DE LA CRUZ, KVELERTAK
- DAVE GROWL DIRECTS NEW SOUNDGARDEN VIDEO. ALSO, HERE'S THE VIDEO. on WHAT TO DO ABOUT SOUNDGARDEN
- STREAM THE NEW ENFORCER ALBUM, YOU'LL THANK ME on As The Streets Freeze, Cauldron Continues to Melt Faces.
- Perry Kurtz on Perry Martel: Poet, Revolutionary