Finally! I’ve been waiting for a trve ass necrokvlt mofo to stick smack dab in the middle of my Lego Harry Potter set. This forest-wandering, paint-wearing, dude who arbitrarily holds up goat skulls is well needed comic relief amidst the “dystopian landscapes” of a melodramatic puny little boy wizard. Also set to hit the shelves soon are new toys from Bob the Brutal and Dora the Excruciator. There will be enough trinkets and voodoo dolls to keep all the little tikes in the family distracted while daddy watches his pictures and drinks his grown-up water. Grand infernal hailz to the Danish LEGO empire, the most unholy parenting substitute. Think this is a joke, do you? Citizen Brick, the company that makes these, has already sold out and is scrambling to re-stock.
- Seance on TUESDAY TIME MACHINE: OZZY OSBOURNE – THE ULTIMATE SIN (1986)
- DS on BLACK FRIDAY: ARSONIST LODGE
- The Metal Advisor on NEW VIDS FROM JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES, DE LA CRUZ, KVELERTAK
- DAVE GROWL DIRECTS NEW SOUNDGARDEN VIDEO. ALSO, HERE'S THE VIDEO. on WHAT TO DO ABOUT SOUNDGARDEN
- STREAM THE NEW ENFORCER ALBUM, YOU'LL THANK ME on As The Streets Freeze, Cauldron Continues to Melt Faces.