It seems like only yesterday that I received an email from French mult-instrumentalist Maxime Lathière about his Asian and cartoon inspired ambidjent project Cartoon Theory. From the artwork, you would expect something silly but the ambient, progressive music contained therein is actually quite original, catchy and technically very respectable. On the remix of “Wizardry Mind” Maxime, who handles all instrumentation besides guitars, and his partner in crime Breeze concoct a track this is both infinitely quirky and still melts faces. The original album is now available for free on bandcamp and the remix album can be streamed below and purchased for a measly €2.50.
- Seance on TUESDAY TIME MACHINE: OZZY OSBOURNE – THE ULTIMATE SIN (1986)
- DS on BLACK FRIDAY: ARSONIST LODGE
- The Metal Advisor on NEW VIDS FROM JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES, DE LA CRUZ, KVELERTAK
- DAVE GROWL DIRECTS NEW SOUNDGARDEN VIDEO. ALSO, HERE'S THE VIDEO. on WHAT TO DO ABOUT SOUNDGARDEN
- STREAM THE NEW ENFORCER ALBUM, YOU'LL THANK ME on As The Streets Freeze, Cauldron Continues to Melt Faces.