“Hey, try this acid free for 15 days; it’ll have you trippin balls but, if not, like, send it back with proof of purchase and I’ll burn you a free mixtape of Sleep on CD-R, “ Or is it maybe like, “D00d how was your Acid Trial?” “Man, it was fun during the preliminary hearing but I had a horrible trip once my newbie PD showed up”. Perhaps we’ll never know? In any case, I’m glad that the lads in Orange Goblin actually had a budget for this video. It at least gave them a chance to pay visual homage to the upbeat psychedelia that made OG so original back in the day. Did I mention how much I slobbered all over the last Orange Goblin album?
- The Metal Advisor on NEW VIDS FROM JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES, DE LA CRUZ, KVELERTAK
- DAVE GROWL DIRECTS NEW SOUNDGARDEN VIDEO. ALSO, HERE'S THE VIDEO. on WHAT TO DO ABOUT SOUNDGARDEN
- STREAM THE NEW ENFORCER ALBUM, YOU'LL THANK ME on As The Streets Freeze, Cauldron Continues to Melt Faces.
- Perry Kurtz on Perry Martel: Poet, Revolutionary
- prophet on NEW DARK MF’N THRONE