The difference between my basement dwelling and Scott Conners’ basement is he’s religiously dedicated to weird, creative music and I just lay around eating Fritos, typing my thoughts into the internet hole. haha jk I can’t afford Fritos. This second installment of One Man Metal also goes more in depth with Jeff Whitehead from Laviathian who, unsurprisingly, had a rough childhood. One fun fact about him however, is that he was an awesome skateboarder in the late 80s is the kid on the cover of Nintendo’s Skate or Die 2. Aside from that there’s nothing happy or fun about this documentary. These guys are seriously damaged people.
- Seance on TUESDAY TIME MACHINE: OZZY OSBOURNE – THE ULTIMATE SIN (1986)
- DS on BLACK FRIDAY: ARSONIST LODGE
- The Metal Advisor on NEW VIDS FROM JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES, DE LA CRUZ, KVELERTAK
- DAVE GROWL DIRECTS NEW SOUNDGARDEN VIDEO. ALSO, HERE'S THE VIDEO. on WHAT TO DO ABOUT SOUNDGARDEN
- STREAM THE NEW ENFORCER ALBUM, YOU'LL THANK ME on As The Streets Freeze, Cauldron Continues to Melt Faces.