Honestly, I’m not going to read this book. I’ve got too much of my usual in the queue already, which is mostly non-fiction stuff about international espionage and wars fought by ancient dead guys, and the whole Nergal aesthetic just seems like it be a waste of time written down. I also refuse to go kindle, analog til I die. Sure, yeah, that gives me street cred but shelf space is at a premium. Plus, in this latest and sixth trailer for his autobiography, Nergal has a Book of Eli meets The Terminator thing going on. So, let’s get Nergal in touch with a cutting edge director and let’s do this. Who should it be? Michael Bay (obv).
- Seance on TUESDAY TIME MACHINE: OZZY OSBOURNE – THE ULTIMATE SIN (1986)
- DS on BLACK FRIDAY: ARSONIST LODGE
- The Metal Advisor on NEW VIDS FROM JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES, DE LA CRUZ, KVELERTAK
- DAVE GROWL DIRECTS NEW SOUNDGARDEN VIDEO. ALSO, HERE'S THE VIDEO. on WHAT TO DO ABOUT SOUNDGARDEN
- STREAM THE NEW ENFORCER ALBUM, YOU'LL THANK ME on As The Streets Freeze, Cauldron Continues to Melt Faces.