Is the Ghost bubble set to burst? I’m sure many of the drab, kvltists out there would be happy to see them go. I mean, Satan forbid someone acknowledge that evil music is at least kind of inherently silly and we should have fun with it. The new tune “Secular Haze” bears some sweet riffs, dare I say an upgraded version of their blackened Blue Oyster Cult approach. However, the vocal lines don’t seem to haunt like those on their debut. Listen for yourselves after the jump.
- Seance on TUESDAY TIME MACHINE: OZZY OSBOURNE – THE ULTIMATE SIN (1986)
- DS on BLACK FRIDAY: ARSONIST LODGE
- The Metal Advisor on NEW VIDS FROM JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES, DE LA CRUZ, KVELERTAK
- DAVE GROWL DIRECTS NEW SOUNDGARDEN VIDEO. ALSO, HERE'S THE VIDEO. on WHAT TO DO ABOUT SOUNDGARDEN
- STREAM THE NEW ENFORCER ALBUM, YOU'LL THANK ME on As The Streets Freeze, Cauldron Continues to Melt Faces.