Some would call this song iconic, I would call it the most tepid song in rock n’ roll history. Either way, performing it as such in front of the delusionally pretentious Zepp themselves, as well as the Prez and 1st Lady, is what I call a challenge. This is probably better than half of the sloppy performances Zepplin subjected their own fans to over the years. That choir!
- Seance on TUESDAY TIME MACHINE: OZZY OSBOURNE – THE ULTIMATE SIN (1986)
- DS on BLACK FRIDAY: ARSONIST LODGE
- The Metal Advisor on NEW VIDS FROM JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES, DE LA CRUZ, KVELERTAK
- DAVE GROWL DIRECTS NEW SOUNDGARDEN VIDEO. ALSO, HERE'S THE VIDEO. on WHAT TO DO ABOUT SOUNDGARDEN
- STREAM THE NEW ENFORCER ALBUM, YOU'LL THANK ME on As The Streets Freeze, Cauldron Continues to Melt Faces.